At LGM Family Law, we are responsive to your goals, values and needs and committed to achieving the best outcome available, giving you certainty to move forward in life.
Our core values are:
- That each client’s personal and family circumstances are unique so that our advice and recommendations must take into account our client’s unique priorities, values and needs;
- Treating our clients as well as other parties and their lawyers with respect;
- Resolve to achieve the best possible results for our clients and their family;
- Dedication to providing a quality and personalised service for our clients; and
- Ensuring client confidentiality.
Our experience has equipped us to handle a broad range of matters, from providing initial client advice to litigation involving complex issues concerning property and arrangements for children. However, whether a client’s matter is big or small, we are dedicated to providing the best possible service for each of our clients.
Get in Touch
We prefer to meet you in person but are happy to have a telephone consultation if this suits you. At an initial consultation, we will take some particulars from you so that we can provide you with advice about the likely outcome at family law for your particular circumstances and estimated costs if you wish to proceed further.